domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2008

Caught in a web

My mind and my heart are caught in a web, in the web of the past, remembering all the feelings and emotions that I feel sometimes and for that web, I still feeling the same

This web is red like a heart that beat and beat, beat and beat for someone who loves, for someone special.

My thoughts and my feelings don’t leave calm, they remember me every moment what I feel, remember me that love, is an act of blood, and I’m bleeding

I cannot leave of this web that it has to me like an eternal prisoner that it does not want that forget what I feel… or maybe I don’t want forget this and that web is my mind saying: just a coward forget something like this, this feeling so beautiful that all cannot feel, this feel that can change the world to make it to a better place, you want to make of this world, a better place to live, to grow, I know, you want to inundate to the humanity of love and for that I ask to you that never forget this feeling so pure, so wonderful, because you are a lucky man.

You are caught in a web because you must learn to the world to love

No hay comentarios: